Akrapovic Evolution exhaust systems for the BMW 335i are the result of the perfect integration of expertise, the best technology, and the use of the finest materials. Made of austenitic stainless steel, these systems feature a newly developed layout with two central link pipes replacing the single stock pipe, a new muffler design, and carbon fiber tailpipes.
This sporty elegance makes this Bavarian machine stand out from the rest and offers the taste of a more powerful version, accentuated with the additional power gains and weight losses of the Evolution performance exhaust system. The dual-mode ECU-controlled valve exhaust from Akrapovic offers stock-level sound at normal cruising, and a joyful deep sporty note when driving the 335i more dynamically. The Evolution systems replace the stock exhaust from the catalytic converters back.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Carbon Fiber Tips
- ECU-controlled Exhaust Valves
- Complete Catback System
- Gains: +7.1 hp @ 5850 rpm | + 7.9 lb/ft @ 3500rpm
- BMW 335i (F30) Sedan 3.0L Turbo 12-15
- Link Pipe and Muffler must be ordered together
- FREE ground shipping within the continental U.S (*excluding Hawaii and Alaska) for all Akrapovic orders. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska please contact us for shipping rates
Prop 65 Warning : Cancer and Reproductive Harm